Monday, March 8, 2010

El Hombre de Pan de Jengibre

The Gingerbread Man / El Hombre de Pan de Jengibre (Keepsake Stories) (Spanish and English Edition)I love it when I find a Children's book in Spanish that has the English too. My daughter (she's 3 and a half) and I have been reading The Gingerbread Man or El Hombre de Pan de Jengibre a lot lately I decided to do a few more activities involving it today.  I think it turned out pretty well.  I always read it to her in Spanish but her dad reads it to her in English.  I printed out a page with a picture of a gingerbread man for her to practice writing her Capital and lower case g's.  Perhaps I should have printed a J page for jengibre but maybe we'll do that tomorrow. I also printed out a couple Gingerbread men for her to color.  Lastly, which she loved the best, I printed out a blank gingerbread man and gave her pasas (raisins) for her to make the eyes, nose, mouth and buttons with.  I instructed her to do all of this in Spanish.  I think she really liked this.

1 comment:

Tati said...

What a great blog! I'm so excited that I found a link to this! Thanks! I'm adding you to my blog list.