Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cultural/ Historical section of CSET

Everything You Need to Know About Latino History: 2008 Edition

For your CSET test preparation, "Everything you need to know about Latino History" is the one book I recommend to help you study for the cultural and historical section of the Spanish CSET.  Another teacher who passed the test recommended it to me before I took it and I thought it was a great book.  Make sure you use it in conjunction with the outline of the test itself.

For more information on how to study for this test check out my articles on how to study for the Spanish CSET.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask any questions concerning the Spanish Cset or teaching Spanish in general.

Also check out my article on how to find free college scholarships

No comments: