Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Some Spanish Songs to Use in Your Class

In my young Spanish class ages 4-7 we are going to continue to use the Sonrisas CD.   The kids and I both really like it and we did songs from it for each class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 


I've written about Hop, Skip, and Sing Spanish before also. I think it is a great resource.  There are songs, rhymes, stories and games.







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mentioned that The Wyoming Department of Education has an awesome resource document to go along with the Salsa Spanish series.  Included in it is a list of songs that you can use. The songs start on p. 54.

Here is the PDF


Here is one that I may use this year:

Yo Me Llamo (Tune: Mary Had A Little Lamb) 
Yo me llamo Sarita, Sarita, Sarita.
Yo me llamo Sarita.
¿Como te llamas, tú? 
 Here is my original post on the Salsa Spanish series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We love the Whistlefritz videos.  This CD, Cha, Cha, Cha -- Spanish Learning Songs,  is great also!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sing-A-Lingo is another favorite of mine, although I can't seem to find it right now : (.  I may need to buy a new one if I can't locate it soon!! 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my list of music to try is Mi Guitarri: Spanish Songs for Kids The reviews are great.  Have you tried this CD?

 
  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

How bout you?  What are your favorite CD's to use in your Spanish class?
Leave a comment here or join the discussion on our Facebook page here.

No comments: