Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, August 12, 2013

Awesome Spanish Traveling Experiences

Have you heard of Vaughan Town?  I mentioned it here.  It is a program in Spain for people interested in learning English.  They stay in this "town" and interact with native English speakers or fluent speakers of English for a week.  The English speakers volunteer in exchange for room and board.  Sounds good to me!!

So if you are looking for some adventure and you have the time and the means you should try this!  Let me know if you do so that I can live vicariously through you. ; )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Have I mentioned that I walked across Spain?  This was before I was married and had little kids.  So I could do that kind of thing.  I walked the Camino de Santiago and had the time of my life!  You can read more about this trip here.


The above is a picture of me at the end of my walk in Santiago de Compostela.

Do you have some awesome traveling experiences you like to share with us?  Leave a comment to let us know!  : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so awesome was a trip my friend and I took traveling down Baja Mexico in the Summer.  There were some fun parts but mostly I was not a fan.

No comments: