Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Spanish for Preschoolers

Lately my 3.5 year old and I have been playing go fish and memory with these cards.



I made 2 games.  One for each set of pictures.
I printed 2 sets from this site.
Then I cut them and we played memory.  Then we played go fish or "anda a pescar."

My daughter already knew most of this vocabulary in Spanish so we were working on simply speaking in Spanish.

For "Anda a Pescar" I passed out 7 cards for her and I and the rest went in a pile.
Katie or I would ask,
"Tienes la manzana" (for example).
If I had it I'd say "si, la tengo."
If not I'd say, "No, no la tengo. Anda a pescar."

I plan on making the cards more durable by putting them on construction paper and then laminating.  Finding, planning and making these preschool Spanish activities is not always easy and is definitely time consuming but the reward is priceless!

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm excited to try them out!