Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some of my favorite ideas for Spanish for preschoolers this week

These come from other bloggers that I follow.
Teaching kids Spanish can be so much fun and so very challenging at the same time!  I am thankful to have found other bloggers who share my passion for teaching Spanish.
 I found this fabulous song to the tune of La Bamba for washing hands.

2.  Tati over at Wannajugarconmigo has posted several of her lessons.  One of my favorites is the one she did on clothing (ropa).  She incorporates several activities including a video clip from Whistlefritz , a cute clothing line, and a Diego and Dora paper doll craft
Spanish for Beginners: Vamos a Jugar (Let's Play), 2nd edition
3.  I really liked the sorting activity over at Dos pequenos traviesos.  What a great bilingual blog she has! 
Do you have a great idea  for teaching Spanish to preschoolers?  Feel free to link in with that specific post from your website or blog even if I already linked to your blog.  Don't have a blog but still have an idea go ahead and leave a comment here.
Don't forget to follow my blog on the link to the right and if you like teaching Spanish and are on Facebook click the link on the top left.

2 comments:

Evelyn / 2 Pequenos Traviesos said...

Hi Elaine! Thanks for visiting me over my blog, for commenting, and for linking back. I just became a follower. Just for your info, Spanish is my native language although I was born in the US. I write Engligh better than I speak it as I don't practice it very often. Nevertheless, English is my favorite language. In other words, I have a big mess in my head.
Hugs from PR

maria said...

This is great. I just learned a few Spanish words.

Marie