Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Strengthen your foreign language instruction

Do you need or want to attend a foreign language seminar.  I highly recommend BER.  I posted once about it here.  I've attended several of these seminars and I have always come away with teaching strategies that I was able to implement the very next day.  Additionally you can often earn 1 or 2 graduate level credits for most courses as they count towards Spanish teacher education.

To find out if there is a Spanish seminar near you go here.  Every time I go to one of these seminars on Spanish teacher training I always feel like it was well worth my time. I just received a packet describing a seminar titled "Strengthening Your Foreign Language Instruction: Making Best Use of Podcasts, Blogs, Wikis, and Other Cutting-Edge Technology Tools"  This particular seminar boasts these:

Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately


To find out if there is a Spanish seminar or foreign language seminar near you go here.

No comments: