Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oh Noah!

I love finding a new (to me at least) online Spanish video or online Spanish game. Oh Noah! has both!  I can't wait to help my kids and my little Spanish class learn Spanish at home with this. It is geared to teach Spanish to children ages six to eight years old. The Spanish videos are short-- just under three minutes.  At the time this was written there were 15. Some of the titles include "Cowboys and Librarians," "Monkey Business," and "The Red Balloon."  Go here to check out all the Oh Noah! videos and Games.



There are even some extension activities to print.  I think my favorite is the activity in which children can design their own place mat. Children will practice table setting vocabulary in this activity.




Another fun activity is the playground printout (see picture below) in which children can practice numbers, colors and playground equipment vocabulary in Spanish.



Want more?  Teachers and parents alike can find even more activities, the targeted standards and lesson plans related to Oh Noah! by clicking on each video title from this page.

How about you?  Have you had any experience with Oh Noah!?  Let us know in the comment section!

No comments: