Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ideas for teaching preschool and elementary Spanish at home

Have you hit a wall in teaching your kids Spanish? My kids know how to count in Spanish, know their colors and a bunch of vocabulary but I feel like I've hit a wall in teaching my kids Spanish. I taught high school Spanish for 8 years but that teaching style obviously won't work with a 2.5 and 4 year old.

I found a site today that might help.

They have on-line memory games that include the following vocabulary themes: farm animals, pets, shapes, vegetables, toys, numbers through 20, bugs, colors, feelings, school supplies, fruits, and tools.

They also have a bunch of online flashcards for kids that include some of the above topics and more.  There are sentence flashcards for kids too.


To check out all they have go here.

I'm not affiliated with this website in any way.  I just think it looks like a great resource.

What resources or ideas have you come up with once your kids have learned the basics?

For more ideas for teaching preschoolers Spanish or early elementary kids Spanish go here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...