Tuesday, July 24, 2012
I know there are a lot of Spanish teachers who use the Realidades textbooks. I found a teacher online who also used to use Realidades and she is offering all her power point presentations for anyone to use. Just go here to see if it will work for you. Why reinvent the wheel if you don't have to? I haven't taken a good look at them so I really don't know how good they are.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Planning elementary Spanish lesson plans is easy and hard at the same time. It is easy because there is just so much you can do. It is hard because sometimes the students and even the core teachers just don't take you all that seriously. That is why you have to have some killer Spanish lesson plans. Lesson planning doesn't mean a thing if you don't have great classroom management. If you have that the Spanish teaching world is your oyster.
- Catch some of your older elementary students off guard by using this video in the classroom that uses weather vocabulary in Spanish to the song by the Black Eyed Peas.
- Learn the days of the week in Spanish to the tune of the Adams Family.
- Teach Spanish vocabulary with the game ¿Qué hay en la caja?
- If you teach even younger students you'll want to check out teaching Spanish to preschoolers.
- More of the Best Resources for Teaching Spanish